To borrow materials from the Literacy Research Library's Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC):
1. Go to http://rfrc.scoolaid.net/bin/home
2. Click on "search" (green tab on upper left side)
3. Click on "standard" for a basic search
4. Leave “anywhere” selected (box before keyword) or change the pull down menu to any other indexed field (author, title, subject, etc.)
5. Type in your search terms
6. Click on “Search”
7. The records can be sorted by clicking on author, title, call number or date
8. Click on the title for more information
When you have found the materials you want:
1. Select the titles (click in the box next to the call number column) you want to include in a bibliography
2. Save and print the bibliography.
3. Complete the Borrower's Information Form
3. We will notify you when the materials are ready for you to pick up or for us to send them to you.